Saturday, January 27, 2007

Apologize for the delay...

but I've mainly been moving and thinking and drinking cider, which I've affirmed I'm quite good at. I haven't moved the big stuff yet partially because I haven't quite decided exactly how things will be arranged. I brought 4 ciders tonight instead of three and apparently that was what was necessary as I think I got it right while waiting to see if either the washing machine leaked or the dryer burned up. Dammit, I just realized that I forgot to close the window I stick the dryer exhaust out when it's running. Scott had a mouse run amok due to a similar problem but hopefully I'll be alright for 12 hours. We'll see in the morning.

So far I've met Victoria, a neighbor, who also knows Boris, who will likely move my satellite dishes, an annoying dog with a cute young owner...didn't score any points there because the dog was a wimp and wouldn't agree to peacefully get to know me, and still haven't seen the guy who is supposed to fix the cabinet...or the phone company, but the phone company is normal and the young lady I've been dealing with is pretty hot so I don't mind going back to politely complain.

Anyone who reads this and gets Seahawks ' tickets from me needs to get reservations in early because I've already got two pairs set aside and possibly four depending on my travel plans. Send me an email or post a comment sometime.

No comments: