Monday, January 22, 2007

Idiots...

I realize they were doing their jobs, and that it's no big deal, but...I got a phone call from the phone company. They were trying to find my house to see if the lines were ok. They should be because Scott moved out just a few days ago. The guy thought it was the one with two bicycles in front but was one off so told him that I'd meet him there in 5 minutes. It took longer. I know there is construction going on and the roads are pretty much one lane now, but when get the the detour point, there's a garbage truck blocking one entrance and another truck blocking the other. After a few minutes the other truck moved, I met the phone guy, and then waited for the garbage truck to leave. They almost looked like they enjoyed blocking traffic because they took their time leaving, talking at length about some aspect of trash collecting.

No comments: