Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Woodies...

No, I don't have one, but after the past few days of negative happenings, I'm surprised I don't. I've been experiencing major problems with a brand new computer that worked perfectly for about two weeks, blue screens of death. I know a bit about fixing computers and probably should have tried this earlier(sorry, guitar riff from "Love is Like Oxygen"...love it) but, knocking on my wooden head as I type, it appears to have been a power issue. Like a lot of places over here, there aren't enough outlets, especially when you play with as much electronic equipment as I do so the computer ended up on the same outlet as my freezer and the transformer I use to power some American cooking staples. Like I said, I'm knocking on wood, but so far I have triple the previous length of time it's worked after an attempted fix.

I'm also impressed with the Classic Rock station on the Arab satellite I'm using instead of Sky.

No comments: