Monday, January 1, 2007

MMA(Multiple Martial Arts)

I've seen the ultimate fights before and they were interesting and I've also watched a lot of pro wrestling...hey, there are some really nice fake boobs with really nice natural asses on there. Pro boxing is pretty dull although over here, everything's not pay per view so you get to see some of the contenders without having to pay through the nose. Good fights too, most of the time.

I enjoyed watching it today(MMA). I could be wrong, but it's real and you don't have all the glitz, overhype and soap opera style drama. I could deal with pro wrestling if it were just guys bitching at one another mainly because they take a lot of chances with some of the stuff they do. If they would leave the storylines out of it, I'd enjoy it a lot more. I realize that while I get MMA over here for free and when I'm back in the states I'll probably have to pay, and won't, I'll still enjoy it for now.

No comments: