Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One of those days...

It had a little of everything, the good being I'm off for the most part today and tomorrow. There's some work email I have to deal with, but that shouldn't take too long. My computer's still working, but cytanet, the backbone of Cypriot telecommunications is performing typically, which means unreliable service.

The bad includes taking the bug to the shop. That's not really a bad thing because it definitely needs some work done, but the courtesy car they promised yesterday was still not available, so I'm without wheels. Other good news...it just flashed across the screen that UCLA/UW will be on over here. Bad news is I'll probably be on my way to work. Anyway, the bug is getting new tires, all the filters changed, fluids checked, plugs, points, etc....It's always sputtered a bit in the morning, but recently it's been doing it sporadically throughout the day.

I've never watched it much, but I have to say that MMA is far more enjoyable than boxing, at least most modern boxing. At least these guys are here to fight and most don't come across as prima donnas.

No comments: