Saturday, March 3, 2007

Cool...

UW/UCLA is on tonight at 9 pm. A rare chance to watch the Dawgs and my favorite team aside from them, at least in basketball terms. John Wooden's the man in my book.

Today was fairly busy. Took a sample of the liquid that cools our transmitter this morning, which entails a lot more work than it should, at least if we want to pass, and believe me, we want to pass. Draining and refilling the the thing if it's contaminated is a major pain in the ass. Roger and I then went to some training on some AF software that might actually be useful.

I burned a steak and made some jo-jos and actually planted some flowers in the upstairs planters. I was going to plant spices, but all I could find was coriander and not many recipes I use call for that. Go Dawgs!!

No comments: